The Air Jordan 8 Men's Shoe made its debut during MJ's "three-peat" 1992-93 championship season. A favorite among fans, the VIII has been "retroed" many times, always featuring the molded details, colorful accents and midfoot straps that made it an icon.
- Hook-and-loop strap system enhances midfoot lockdown
- Dynamic-Fit neoprene inner sleeve offers a snug, comfortable fit
- Heel and forefoot Air-Sole units deliver lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- Full-grain leather upper provides durability and support
- Rubber outsole with a circular traction pattern enhances durability and grip
|Color:||White/Infrared 23 - Black - Bright Concord, white|